Increasingly popular, the Moka Pot evokes a sense of nostalgia while working its charm to create a heavy-bodied, viscous brew
2. Moka Pot
5. Digital Scale
1. Boil water
2. Grind your coffee as finely as possible, and fill the pot's filter with the ground coffee. Tamper gently to spread the grounds evenly over the pot's basket
3. Fill the bottom chamber of the Moka Pot with boiled water
Exercise care: the chamber will become hot!
4. Place the filter basket in position over the bottom chamber and screw on the top chamber carefully
5. Place the Moka Pot on a stove - set heat to medium
6. When you start to hear bubbling and a gentle hissing sound, your coffee is done
7. Serve, and enjoy your brew!